The Old Rectory, Owermoigne

£985,000

Location: DT2 8HS

SOLD - The Old Rectory is a fine Grade II Listed detached country house that was originally constructed in the late 16th century and was formerly the village Rectory. The property offers spacious living accommodation arranged on two floors. Substantially extended around 1870, the main construction of the house is of coursed rubble stone walls with some dressed stone. The upper elevations are hung clay tiles, all under a slate roof with high brick chimneys. The building has timber framed detailing to the upper storey. A gabled porch lies over the central entrance and the windows are mainly timber casements with leaded lights. A particular feature of the front elevation is an original gothic tracery stone window in the kitchen that was formerly in situ at St Michael's Church in the village. The house has many interesting features including open fireplaces, exposed timbers and beams taken from a Spanish Armada galleon wrecked at Ringstead Bay in 1588, two separate staircases and a large cellar. On the first floor there are six bedrooms, a bathroom, 2 shower rooms (one being en-suite) and a dressing room. The house has the benefit of twin gas fired central heating. EPC rating "E".

View Details on this LHH Property

 

Mabbs Hill Farmhouse, East Sussex

£900,000

Location: TN5 7EF

SOLD . Mabbs Hill Farmhouse is an attractive 5 bedroom detached Victorian farmhouse built in 1852, with a later addition 11 years ago. This attractive and comfortable family home offers flexible spacious accommodation in a delightful rural location with easy access to a mainline railway station at Stonegate. Accommodation comprises 5 bedrooms, 4 reception rooms, 2 bathrooms and cellar. There is also an attractive swimming pool set in beautiful landscaped gardens of approximately1.3 acres.

View Details on this LHH Property

 
IT Solutions by Alexander Harris. www.alexanderharris.it. contact@alexanderharris.it
The Property Ombudsman